OK, I've looked through logs of several runs and seems to me that
32bit faults look legit, they just doing something bad or hang the
process and thus getting killed by the os or by watchdog. At the end
of the day, if someone does not want to have such noise on x86_64 arch
use "-a 64" argument to switch off all 32bit calls.