I finally was able to reproduce that bug. In order to validate the
assumption that the "syscall32 fix" patch introduced that bug I pulled
the latest trinity source and removed the patch at question from the
source (gladly patch was small). And I am still getting segfault.
Thus, assumption that this patch introduced that bug looks less
probable now. Furthermore, if you run trinity with a single 32 bit
function (-c perf_event_open,32 for example) it runs just fine.

Several observations from my runs:
1) Not all 32 bit calls end up in segfault.
2) All segfaults are calls to 32 bit syscall.

Still digging into what causes this, will keep you posted.