On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 01:53:15PM -0700, Ildar Muslukhov wrote:
 > Got it. I wonder, what are the settings you running the trinity
 > yourself? Are you fuzzing all calls at the same time, or you limit
 > your self to a set or one function at a time?

depends. if I'm not looking for anything specific, I'll just fire off
scripts/test-multi.sh   Once I've triggered something, I might narrow
it down with more specific parameters (see scripts/find.sh) for eg.

Also sometimes I'll add something like -x perf_event_open or the like
to the scripts to avoid hitting certain bugs until they're fixed.

Sometimes I'll remove the '-l off' if I want to try and pick through the logs
after hitting a bug.

	Dave