Re: Problem with sound / volume control in TDE R14.1.2

Hi Jim,
* PCM must be "on", in KMix.

Indeed it has to be "on" :-)

Not sure what that may be, but perhaps something to look into.

Yeah, it does sounds a bit weird and could possibly put user off, like it happened to you.

One other thing that is probably a small bug, at least when running in a VM, is that KMix initially draws with most of the sliders invisible. If I drag the KMix window slightly with the mouse, a redraw occurs, and all controls are then visible. (I noticed a few other dialog windows that did the same thing, but can't remember what those others were. KMix exhibits this bug quite reliably.

Yes, I notice this in VM as well and seems related to the 3D acceleration settings. As soon as you move a window, it gets redrawn and everything is visible, but it can be quite annoying at times.

Cheers
  Michele