TDE R14.1.2 released, new target started…

Hi all,

after R14.1.2 was released, the window for the development of R14.1.3 has
already been opened. The first pull-requests have already been merged, new
translations are merged, the first builds of the packages was launched.

If you used the Preliminary Stable Builds repository only temporarily, and
you prefer to stick on the official final release, it is now the best time
to switch to the official repository. The packages in both repositories
are identical for some time, so it is smooth to change the apt source if
you want. Otherwise, we will be happy if you help us in testing the
upcoming release. Publishing the first R14.1.3 preliminary packages I
suppose on 8 May.

You can stay up to date on TDE news and development by following our
Mastodon channel https://floss.social/@tde

If you can, please help supporting the project with a donation.
https://www.trinitydesktop.org/donate.php

Thank you for your support!

Cheers
Slávek