Re: TDE R14.1.2 released, new target started… [OT]

On Sunday 05 May 2024 20:21:23 Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> after R14.1.2 was released, the window for the development of R14.1.3 has
> already been opened. The first pull-requests have already been merged, new
> translations are merged, the first builds of the packages was launched.
>
> If you used the Preliminary Stable Builds repository only temporarily, and
> you prefer to stick on the official final release, it is now the best time
> to switch to the official repository. The packages in both repositories
> are identical for some time, so it is smooth to change the apt source if
> you want. Otherwise, we will be happy if you help us in testing the
> upcoming release. Publishing the first R14.1.3 preliminary packages I
> suppose on 8 May.
>
> You can stay up to date on TDE news and development by following our
> Mastodon channel https://floss.social/@tde
>
> If you can, please help supporting the project with a donation.
> https://www.trinitydesktop.org/donate.php
>
> Thank you for your support!
>
> Cheers
> Slávek

	Well, this is fun.  I remember vaguely that Mastodon would be an option for
communication about TDE, and it appears that I had set up an account on
floss.social; but then I forgot about it.  Now when I try to log in I am
informed that my account has been suspended (no reason given), and there
seems to be no Help or Contact facility to figure out what's going on, though
it does say "...we will retain some basic data to prevent you from evading
the suspension" which implies that somehow I have done something wrong.
Maybe inactivity is a banning offense?

Leslie
--
Platform: Linux