Re: wayland and tde ?

Hi there,

TDE runs on X, so if you are running a wayland session, you will need to run TDE on XWayland, which is basically an X server running as a wayland client.
TDE sessions can fully run on XWayland, though multi sessions in parallel may require some work.
It's actually one of the things we need to address in a relatively short future.
Cheers
  Michele