feature request - a way to download *all* TDE-Trinity packages for a system

I don't know if this is totally selfish and/or solipsistic of me, but I would
like to have a way to download *all* available packages appropriate to my
system.

If there is some command that will do this, that will work, as I can pick and
choose on my own. A tool like aptoncd would be better, but I can find
anything like it any more. Best thing about images created with aptoncd is
that apt treats them exactly like repositories, so I don't need to cobble
together self-styled hacks and use dpkg, but can just depend or apt to find
the right combination of packages and dependencies.

Debian still offers, I believe, extra CD or DVD images of the extra packages
in their repositories. In addition to the installation images, there are
usually extra discs, 1, 2, 3 and 4, containing extra packages. I used to
search all over Devuan to find the same, but now it seems that they, too,
have caught up, and offer disc images of extras. Or perhaps I have only
recently discovered where they keep them hidden?

My reason for this request is related to my recent previous posts: sometimes I
find myself in a remote place, or in a crazy situation, where there is no
internet access, or where -- such as recently -- flooding or some other
disaster has knocked out internet. Yet, while I have no internet, I still
need to have a working computer for other things that I do offline; and now,
suddenly, my machine gives me problems, and I need to do a system
reinstallation, or at least to install some new and unfamiliar packages.

Thanks for any help,

Bill