KDE connect

I was wondering if any of my fellow TDE users and TDE developers have
ever experimented with the KDE connect app/system.  I have installed it
on my Debian/12 system and Android phone, and it appears to be working.

However, I don't think I am using all of the functionality, and cannot
find documentation on how to do so.  It seems like a powerful thing to
have for connectivity between the desktop and phone.

This might be a great addition to the TDE desktop.

Regards, and Merry Christmas to all !

--
James D. Freels, PhD
jdfreels@xxxxxxxxx (personal) NEW as of 11/18/22