Re: KDE connect

I actually have kde connect running on my TDE desktop.  I just followed the instructions for Debian to do that.  My question really is twofold:

1.  Where might a person find the instructions on how to USE this; not just install it.  Some things just seem to work by themselves, but others require some user interaction to get it to work.

2.  Would it be possible to integrate this package directly into the TDE desktop as a trinity package?  kandy-trinity is a mobile phone utility, but kde-connect is much more extensive with many capabilities, and software API that allows for modular expansion to other features of interactions with the mobile (cell) phone.