Re: ImageMagick import freezes keyboard I/O in opensuse 15.4

On 2023/10/31 12:31 PM, Gianluca Interlandi wrote:

Ciao Gianluca,
Ah I see. Not sure why it is not available for the "Region", I guess there is no hard stopper IMO.
Can you file an issue on TGW as an enhancement request to get "Delay" functionality also for "Region" mode?

The delay function may not be available for "Region" mode because when the delay is over it takes a snapshot of the window right away. If you have "No delay" and you click on "New Snapshot", then the mouse cursor becomes a cross and you need to click on a window to take a screenshot of it. So, it behaves slightly differently with or without delay. But who knows, maybe it is possible to implement a delay with "Region" mode. As soon as I have time I will submit such a request.

Gianluca

Good point, that maybe is the reason why it does not work with "Region". But maybe it is possible to add a delay to move around and then allow to capture a region after the delay is over.
Will see what is possible and reasonable. Thanks for creating the issue report.
Cheers
  Michele