Re: half-baked devuan installation - please help

Hi Bill!

Can you log into the idepad via ssh and try to upgrade to "excalibur" (=testing) ? It has a kernel version that's better suited AMD laptops. FWIW: I have 2 of these amd ideapads (17" version): both run daedalus and work perfectly fine from the linux side - but on one machine the mainboard has a defect and is waiting for a replacement the third week now.

I'll go through your mail later when I have more time :)

Nik

Anno domini 2023 Fri, 13 Oct 01:14:34 -0700
 William Morder via tde-users scripsit: