Re: How do I disable the sending of the messages to my email

Mike Bird via tde-users wrote:

> As to Deloptes original question, I am unclear as to whether they want to
> unsubscribe versus remain subscribed but not receive emails because they
> are using Gmane.  If the latter they can click on the archive link at the
> bottom of list messages, log in, and at top right change their Mailman
> Settings / Global Mailman preferences / Delivery status to disabled.

Delopes is a he :) They are (if in one person) anomaly :)
It is unusual feeling being called they, even if I understand the politeness
in the background. I just want to say it is not necessary for me.

As of mailman ... I am not even sure I subscribed to Mailman. I recall there
was a discussion I initiated 1-2y ago and unsubscribed/subscribed and since
then I am getting the mails.
I tried the "Forgot your password" bit it is not working for the e-mail.

Could it be that I am still subscribed only to gmane?