Re: Strange window behavior of gvim in TDE

On 2023/08/12 12:46 AM, Gianluca Interlandi wrote:
> Thanks for replying. I do not have a .gvimrc file setup. So it uses all
> system defaults. I started gvim with the verbose option:

Ciao Gianluca,
I am able to reproduce the issue with basic gvim in debian. It may be the same issue with xfce terminal, at least it seems quite similar. I suggest you file an issue report on TGW for this (under tdebase), so we can track it over time. I have that xfce bug on my TODO list, so if it is the same issue then we may be able to fix two bugs at once :-)

Cheers
  Michele