Re: Strange window behavior of gvim in TDE

Hi!

Can you start gvim from a terminal and pos the output? There might me a clue. You may also start another terminal and run "tail -f ~/.xsession-errors", then start gvim and observe if there are any clues comming up.

Nik

Anno domini 20:09:42 Tue, 8 Aug 2023 -0700 (PDT)
 Gianluca Interlandi via tde-users scripsit: