Re: Strange window behavior of gvim in TDE

On 2023/08/10 04:21 AM, Gianluca Interlandi via tde-users wrote:
I was able to find some information here:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13251522/why-does-gvim-resize-and-reposition-itself-after-some-actions

Using "set guioptions" I can change what gvim displays. If I remove the menu wiht

:set guioptions-=m

then the problem disappears. However, I no longer have a menu. Is anybody familiar with gvim and could please help me change the menu so that I can still resize it without the freesing issue? For example, below the menu there is a horizontal line. Is there a command to remove it?

Ciao Gianluca,
There is a problem with xfce terminal resizing in similar manner, so maybe (maybe?) it is related. Can you share your gvim config files if you don't mind?

Cheers
  Michele