Re: Toggle keyboard layout + xkbd @ TDE R14.1.0

Hi Michele,

since I want to keep my older version installation intact, I installed on another disk drive the
stock Debian 12 with the previous version of TDE 14.0.13. On this clean installation, I tried Fn+F1
(XF86Sleep) and the function worked perfectly - the laptop went to sleep. The same for
XF86MonBrightnessUp/Down.

I then upgraded to the latest version of TDE 14.1.0 and rebooted just to be sure. From now on
XF86Sleep nor XF86MonBrightnessUp/Down initiation does not work.
The only thing that has changed on this setup is the TDE upgrade from 14.0.13 to 14.1.0.

In conclusion - I assume that this test shows that the problem must be somewhere on the TDE side.
Maybe the binding of some XF86* events is disconnected? Hard to say for me ...

Cheers
--
Petr Palacky