Release Notes and tdebluez

I saw a note - or at least I think I saw a note - in the 14.1.0psb
release notes about a new tdebluez.  So I tried to install it and
failed but by then I had already closed the release notes and could
not find them again.

(1) It appears that the package is actually - and perhaps redundantly -
    - called tdebluez-trinity.  Unless my memory is playing tricks
    it might help if the package name and the release notes matched.

(2) Because 14.1.0psb is not yet released the (draft) release notes
    are not yet linked to the regular release notess page:
       https://www.trinitydesktop.org/releases.php
    I was also unable to find 14.1.0 release notes through various
    web searches, from my T menu, or via Trinity Help Center.  Is
    there a canonical way to find/read the release notes of the
    installed version of TDE?

Thanks,

--Mike