Re: Do we want to participate in social networks?

Personally, I like being part of a small, niche market that concentrates on it's core driver.

If we get onto social networks, do  we get to tell the world what we did today? Share photos of the great meal we have just eaten, even before we have had time to digest it? Perhaps write reams and reams about something, anything, nothing ....... :-)

In the words of the song, "call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye ....."

Merry Christmas everybody, unless of course that upsets you then Happy Holidays or maybe ..................

I hope these days  it's safe to say, Happy New Year to all!

We have in fact launched the @tde channel on floss already, but we had yet to announce it officially (Slavek is preparing [I hope :-) ] a nice announcement email. The contents will definitely be of technical nature, I doubt you will never know what we ate for dinner last night on that channel :-P If you want a quick preview, you can check out the channel (and its few announcements so far) on https://floss.social/@tde or subscribed to an RSS feed at https://floss.social/@tde.rss (this second way do not require an account on floss, but you won't be able to reply back I believe).

As for other platforms, community maintained effort will be welcome as we discussed in previous emails. Feel free to repost or link official announcements from the official Mastodon channel.

Cheers
  Michele