Re: Do we want to participate in social networks? [offtopic]

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022 14:35:32 -0800
Dan Youngquist <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 12/23/22 2:16 PM, Michael wrote:
> > Which got me interested in how many calendars there were.  Who knew there were
> > so many!  The short, not complete list:
> >[snip]
>

> I'll go with whichever one will get winter over with the soonest.

Alas, the seasons pay no attention to the calendar, just like the sun doesn't care
about wall clock time.  It's probably just as well, or you'd have people adding
ten pages of say, June to their calendar, and making the climate go even more
off-course than it is already. ;P

E. Liddell