Re: smtp sending failed

On Thursday 14 April 2022 04:37:19 E. Liddell wrote:
> > Hi Steven,
> > free.fr does have SPF and it checks out as valid.  It has been in
> > place since at least March 29th and probably for years before
> > that.
> > You did not show the context of the SPF softfail you posted but
> > it is probably your own mail server or your ISP's mail server
> > saying that Antoine's post from the list did not come from a
> > free.fr server - which is of course true as it came from the
> > list server.
> > SPF, DKIM, and DMARC don't play well with mail forwarding or
> > mailing lists but this would not be relevant to Antoine's
> > attempts to send a regular email via a regular mail server.
> I've looked at several list message headers now, and no one else
> I've checked has a softfail there—it's either
> DMARC_POLICY_ALLOW(-0.50)[domain];
> or
> DMARC_NA(0.00)[domain];
> So the list server isn't causing the softfail.  Something else isn't
> right.  (And I think it's the list server itself that's doing that bit of
> spam scoring—the only messages that lack it are the ones sent
> from HyperKitty.)
> E. Liddell

Hello,

Sorry, my subject is not about Trinity.

Regardless of all smtp servers :
smtp.bbox.fr (my ISP), smtp.free.fr, smtp.gmail.com, smtp.yahoo.com,
(excepted smtp.starinux.org, my own private server hosted at online.fr)
I receive the same messages "5.7.1 Rejected for policy reason"
"The content of message is not accepted" , "your message contains a spam"...
This is the situation.
Cheers,
André