Re: smtp sending failed

On Thursday 14 April 2022 02:40:46 ajh-valmer wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry, my subject is not about Trinity.

Well, you *can* send emails to the Trinity mailing list, just not to anybody
else. By a sort of backwards logic, it can be stretched to make it about
Trinity, because this mailing list seems to be the exception.

> Regardless of all smtp servers :
> smtp.bbox.fr (my ISP), smtp.free.fr, smtp.gmail.com, smtp.yahoo.com,
> (excepted smtp.starinux.org, my own private server hosted at online.fr)
> I receive the same messages "5.7.1 Rejected for policy reason"
> "The content of message is not accepted" , "your message contains a
> spam"... This is the situation.
> Cheers,
> André

Have you tried setting up some new "disposable" email addresses? Use your own
name, use a fake name, but try setting up some new email accounts, just to
see if they, too, get banned.

Gmail has always been a problem for me, but I keep some Gmail addresses just
for business where everybody will track me, anyway.

Personally, I like Zoho email (so far). There were a few bumps at the start,
but for the past few years now I've been using it without any trouble, using
it with both Trinity's Kmail client and also online as webmail. A little
research ought to discover other email providers.

Also some people here use Proton Mail and similar more secure providers. If
your emails are being blocked due to "content", then somebody must be able to
read your content. Using more secure, encrypted emails might help.

I believe it was Nik who offered to show us (in easy steps) how to encrypt our
own emails. We all ought to get to using full encryption on emails and
everything else, when possible.

Bill