Re: non-starting browsers & other annoyances - screenshots

Anno domini 2022 Sat, 5 Mar 01:27:29 -0800
 William Morder via tde-users scripsit:
> [...]
> I don't use the LXDE desktop, as it started doing intrusive stuff, just like
> KDE5 and the Gnomes. However, if lxappearance could help in this, I might be
> willing to see if I can borrow and adapt a few items. I believe I still have
> folders with the config files for LXDE.

You don't need LXDE, you just need lxappereance. This is the only reliable way to set GTK2+3 themes I know of. And you can remove lxappereance later, when you are satisfied with the results. In fact, it's a good idea to get rid of it the moent you start to put your hand on ~/.gtkrc-2.0 and ~/.config/gtk-3.0/settings.ini 'cause it may (or may not) revort your changes.

Nik