Re: complete TDE pkgs appropriate for my system?

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 08:35:55 -0800
William Morder via tde-users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Maybe you have not heard about the changes in audacity? It now collects and
> shares our data. Even though it is used almost entirely offline, requires no
> connection for actual users working at home. Audacity is now at least
> non-free in the GNU/Linux sense of the term.

If I remember what I heard about this (quite some time ago), tracking was
included only in some precompiled versions (possibly not even Linux
versions) on the upstream website—if you build your own copy from
source, it should still be clean.

E. Liddell