complete TDE pkgs appropriate for my system?

Okay, so this is a strange request, but maybe others have thought the same
thing. I believe somebody mentioned something about downloading the whole
shebang, rather than trying to pick and choose.

I like to have a folder with saved packages, for those times when internet is
down, or when I do not have a connection. And I will be in that predicament
probably a lot, due to some trips I have planned for destinations that are
fairly unconnected to the modern world.

Anyway ... I have more or less cloned my desktop system to my laptop, Trinity
and all, looks and runs the same, so that much was successful. I do have a
few minor issues which I'll bring up later, when I get more spare time.

For now, that would be good, just a way to get apt-get or aptitude to download
and install all the packages appropriate for my system. I can weed out what I
don't want, and make a list of my preferences.

Bill