Re: Is there a quick hack for this?

On 6/20/21 8:25 AM, dep via tde-users wrote:
> In that gThumb, which I used for years, has had everything useful about it
> removed, I sought alternatives. I often need to edit IPTC data embedded in
> photographs; while gThumb used to do this well it now does it poorly.

Can't help you with the Gwenview plugin, but would it be possible to simply
run an old version of gThumb that does what you want?  Alternatively, an
apt-cache search turns up several programs that say they edit IPTC data;
would one of those work more easily?

--
PGP key: http://homestead-products.com/pubkey.htm