Re: Is there any saving of KMenu?

On Sunday 13 June 2021 14:08:36 dep via tde-users wrote:
> said William Morder via tde-users:
> | Anyway, use the search feature in your TDE menu, enter kbfx, and you
> | ought to find *somewhere* within this item:
> |
> | kbfxconfigapp
>
> Yes. Yes, it is there, as I've mentioned a few times. What the
> documentation failed to provide was a way of running the resultingly
> configured kbfx program, though as I also mentioned, I stumbled upon how
> it can by invoked via the RMB selection on Kicker, then Add applet to
> panel, then selecting kfmb from the list.
>
> | Enter that into your run dialog (alt+F2), and it opens up the
> | configurator application.
>
> Yes. I don't believe anyone has had any difficulty getting that far.
> --
> dep

Sorry if I am misunderstanding what yourself or others have already said. I do
confess that I have been skimming through the posts, waiting for some
insight.

However ... here is the part that puzzles me (quoting yourself, dep).

"What it doesn't say is how to start the damned thing. Might have been worth
including in the readme or something."

I'm not sure what you mean by "how to start" the damned thing. If you can open
up the configurator, then you are starting it, no?

Maybe I am missing something here; I have not yet plumbed its depths, but only
poked around. At a glance, though, I think maybe kbfx is not an alternative
menu to be run instead of the TDE menu, but only rather a GUI way to
reconfigure or customize the existing TDE menu.

Somebody who knows, please clarify!

Bill