Re: Is there any saving of KMenu?

On Sat June 12 2021 12:30:41 dep via tde-users wrote:
> What I'm trying to achieve here is a menu that lists applications of my
> choosing in categories of my choosing in an order of my choosing, which
> would be alphabetical.

I use the regular kmenu but with the menu editor I add a personal
section with menus and submenus.  As kmenu mostly works well for
me, this personal section mostly opens various URLs.  There are
also a small number of menu items for applications that I use just
rarely enough that they fall off of kmenu's built-in recently used
section.

Unlike Firefox bookmarks, I can use this menu to open something
directly into Firefox without opening Firefox first.  However I
still use Firefox bookmarks where I want to be able to open a
whole set of tabs - various weather forecasts, programming topics,
etc.

--Mike