Re: Bluetooth Headphone Microphone

On 11/13/20 9:21 PM, Edward via tde-users wrote:
Out of all that I tested, it included three different Sentry models.
All three include a mic and can answer a phone call, when paired to a
phone. Why their mics would not connect through Bluetooth on the PC, it
must be the electronics inside those headsets, maybe they're just not
recognizing a certain profile.

In the Bluetooth Manager:

A2DP (default) worked fine with all headphones tested.

For the two sets of headphones that successfully work with their mics,
it required the connection be changed to Audio Sink first, then select
the HFP/HSP profile.

Under Debian, do I now need additional packages? Using the above
directions, I am getting NO audio in the headphones, it's all coming
through the PC speakers, when I log into an online meeting.

blueman, bluez-tools, bluez, ofono, bluez-obexd, libbluetooth3 are all
installed. At the time my original e-mail was sent, I had PCLinuxOS
installed.

Thanks in advance.

--
Linux. A Continual Learning Experience.