Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdetoys/src/branch/issue/9/
>>kweather/kweather/data/nsd_cccc.txt
>>
>> $ grep Canada nsd_cccc.txt
>>
>> Can you create a simple mapping ( station_ID state_ID) and review the
>> state_ids below, please?
>>
>> [CA]
>> name=Canada
>> states=AB BC MB NB NF NS NT ON QC SK YK
> Also PE and NU; and according to Wikipedia, YK is commonly used, but the
> official code is YT. (!)
>
> | New   | Old (Eng., Fr)  | Name
> | ----- | --------------- | ---------------------
> | AB    | Alta, Alb       | Alberta
> | BC    | B C, C-B        | British Columbia
> | MB    | Man             | Manitoba
> | NB    | N B, N-B        | New Brunswick
> | NF    | Nfld,N L, T-N-L | Newfoundland
> | NS    | N S, N-E        | Nova Scotia
> | NT    | N W T, T N-O    | Northwest Territories
> | NU    | Nvt, Nt         | Nunavut
> | ON    | Ont             | Ontario
> | PE    | P E I, I P E    | Prince Edward Island
> | QC    | Que, Qc, PQ, QU | Quebec
> | SK    | Sask            | Saskatchewan
> | YT,YK | Yuk, Yn         | Yukon Territory
>
> Leslie

Hi,
I hope I mapped all correctly.

The only left behind now are in the attachment

CWBR  Canada  B, R
CWDU  Canada  Cop Upper
CWEJ  Canada  Bow Drill Iii
CWHP  Canada  Heath Point Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System
CWIX  Canada  Mistook Automated Reporting Station
CWJX  Canada  Leader Airport Automatic Weather Reporting System
CWKU  Canada  Whiskey Automated Reporting Station
CWMZ  Canada  Western Island Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System
CWNB  Canada  S. E. Shoal Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System
CWNK  Canada  Carman U Of M
CWQY  Canada  Hanbury River Automated Reporting Station
CWRD  Canada  Red Earth
CWRN  Canada  Hart Island Meteorological Aeronautical Presentation System
CWTA  Canada  Mc Tavish Automated Reporting Station
CWXO  Canada  Rowan Gorilla Iii
CWYB  Canada  N. Bay Weather Office