Re: Konqueror & FAT32 - SOLVED?

[SNIP!!!]

<On Saturday 16 January 2021 19:10:20 Steven D'Aprano via tde-users wrote:

<So I believe that Kate might be onto something there, that formatting with
Linux first could eliminate some of that mess.

Check out this web page:
https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-mount-an-sd-card-in-linux
https://web.archive.org/web/20201023025122/https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-mount-an-sd-card-in-linux

Okay, so this solves my own problem with getting my SD card to mount in an
external reader. I had to adjust the commands slightly to fit my
own /dev/sd-, and also my SD card is exfat rather than vfat. Once I did that,
it worked like a charm, and now I can browse the files on my SD card again
for the first time in ages.

It occurs to me that the same idea might be adapted by Nik to get those pesky
flash drives to mount. What do you think?

Bill