Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

Michael via tde-users wrote:

> I think I've got that, it'll be this weekend.

OK, not urgent, I just updated most of Africa and fixed some wrong mappings
of countries to regions (see my other post as well).
if you know GIT - check out the last version or simply download the files

data/nsd_cccc.txt
data/station_names.txt
genstations.pl
weather_stations.desktop.in

the script can produce stations.dat and weather_stations.desktop in the
working directory and warns what can not be mapped (see my other post).

perl ./genstations.pl data/nsd_cccc.txt
data/station_names.txt ./weather_stations.desktop.in

It is not much work left and improvements can always be submitted.

What I like in particular with those stations is that they report the wind
chill - which makes a big difference in the winter :)
they just said it will be -16 but will feel like -30°C

thank you and have fun