Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

E. Liddell wrote:

> The list of provinces/territories is correct, but there are ~700 Canadian
> weather stations on the list, and some of them are going to be difficult
> to place.  None of them use the "state" field, although some of them
> annotate the "city" field with a province.  Some may have to be tracked
> down using the latitude and longitude given.

yeah ... now everybody understands why there were not enough stations to
select in the GUI and perhaps you understand why I'm asking here for help.

It is quite of effort to work all these out ... and the 700 are only in
Canada ... what about the rest of the world?
There are 6702 in the file from which 2590 are already done because they are
are in the US.
A big portion of the rest is just countries (like Europe etc)
Africa, Russia, Mexico are good candidates.

I could easily map everything from Canada to one country Canada, but it will
be difficult to find the right station. What do you think