Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

Am Freitag, 8. Januar 2021 schrieb Michael via tde-users:
> I admit I've only been skiming this thread, I tried kweather once, it
> didn't have my nearest airport, nor could I figure out how to
> manually enter my airport's code ID, so it wasn't really useful.
>  That said...

If you are still interested you can tell me the station(s) you want to
watch and I can add them manually as I'm already in the process of
adding all german stations which are still working.

What I'd need to know is the ICAO code of that airport.

Or you can test yourself with some simple dcop calls in your shell like
this:

# add Station by ICAO code
dcop KWeatherService WeatherService addStation $ICAOcode
# you need to wait a sec; I did 'sleep 1' in a script
dcop KWeatherService WeatherService update $ICAOcode
# again, wait a sec, then request the weather report (the little dialog
# window opens and tells you if the station doesn't exist or needs
maintaining (in which case you could try later)
kweatherreport $ICAOcode
# if it doesn't work, remove it
dcop KWeatherService WeatherService removeStation $ICAOcode

Cheers,
Stefan