Re: kweather does not update weather data

On Thursday 07 January 2021 16:11:17 E. Liddell wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 18:16:52 -0800
>
> William Morder via tde-users <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 06 January 2021 15:59:04 E. Liddell via tde-users wrote:
> > > On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 20:52:13 +0100
> > > deloptes <deloptes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > >
> > > Also, deloptes, you're still posting to the old list.
> > >
> > > E. Liddell
> >
> > Thou, hypocrite, E. Liddell -- also guilty of posting to the old list!
> >
> > (Your emails come through in both lists, exactly like deloptes. That is
> > hilarious.)
>
> That one did, yes, because I replied to deloptes without correcting the
> address.
>
> E. Liddell

Something similar happened to me when I replied to Stefan's
private email without checking who was to be my recipient; I unwittingly
assumed that it was being sent to the TDE list.

There are still a few glitches in the system, which makes for some awkward
exchanges. I trust readers know when I am joking, without having to insert
emojis. If I am genuinely annoyed with somebody, I try to make it clear. ;-)

And I, too, am annoyed by having to sift out the duplicates from the old list
so I can delete them; but all in good time, I hope. There are bigger problems
in this world to worry about.

Bill