Re: kweather does not update weather data

On Thursday 07 of January 2021 23:26:41 E. Liddell via tde-users wrote:
> On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 01:40:06 +0100
>
> deloptes <deloptes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > E. Liddell wrote:
> > > Also, deloptes, you're still posting to the old list.
> >
> > Yes, sorry - still on the todo list :/
> > It looks so complicated ... I have to read again what Slavek wrote and
> > see how I can do this without loosing much time and the ability to
> > read/post. I use knode BTW. I was thinking I have done it, but it
> > seems I've not ... may be I had to unsubscribe the old list ... we'll
> > see
> >
> > is it a big problem?
> > (you can answer also in private)
>
> Not a *big* problem, but I don't know if people subscribed only to the
> new list are able to see your messages.  You shouldn't have to
> unsubscribe from the old list to register with the new (since I get mail
> from both) unless your mail setup is very strange.
>
> (Mail from the old list is also a minor persistent irritant for me
> personally, as, for historical reasons, I have *two* addresses
> subscribed to the old list and so get duplicate mail from it.  No one
> still on the old list = no duplicate mail for me to deal with.  That's
> what keeps drawing the origin of your messages to my attention.)
>
> E. Liddell

The migration agent is still left active for forwarding posts from the old
ML to the new one. But not back from the new ML to the old. So when
someone (by mistake) sends a post to an old ML, everyone gets it. But the
answers will remain only in the new ML. We left that because Tim hasn't
stopped the old ML yet.

Cheers
--
Slávek