Re: kweather does not update weather data [SOLVED]

Dear Bill,

Am Donnerstag, 7. Januar 2021 schrieb William Morder via tde-users:
> When I try to use kweather-trinity, even after I load my preferred
> locations and update, etc., all I get is a big question mark. When I
> click to "show report", I am informed that the network is offline.

This also happens when there's no actual data on noaa.gov because the
particular station you are requesting has stopped updating data to
noaa.gov – See my previous mails for details. It happens when the
station shuts down and still is in the kweather database to choose or
if you've still configured it.

When you find a station (any) which works that'd be a sign for being a
general network problem.

> But it is not true! I can send and receive emails, surf the web,
> download, upload, all that good stuff.

Can you configure kweather to show any station's data?! Or do all fail?

Kind regards,
Stefan