Migration of services - 8. crash reports storage

Hi all,

the eighth service on the list of services to migrate is Crash report
storage.

-- Migration status --

While for previous services here I could bring positive information, now
it's time for a service that is very sad.

Because this service resides on old primary server, it requires migration.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have any information about this
service - nor the source code for server side. Therefore in the current
state of service, we can not ensure the issuance of a new ssl certificate.
For everything, we must be able to contact Tim.

Other problems are that the web interface is unfinished, making it
difficult to use. It is not possible to mark a records as completed. At
the same time, retrieving the list is often not complete, so there is an
increased effort required to obtain the latest records. Many records are
generated without the presence of debug symbols, so their usefulness is
reduced.

-- What needs to be done --

We have to decide what to do next with this service.

We will either need to obtain the source code and data of existing records
so that we can migrate the service and then work on improving it. Or we
could implement the server side of the service from scratch, based on the
client side code in tdelibs. Or we can look for a similar service with a
GPL license and the ability to install on our server. In any case, it will
probably take a lot of effort here to make the service useful.

-- More ideas and suggestions?

Do you have any other ideas and suggestions? Do you know of any open source
solutions that could serve our purpose?

Cheers
--
Slávek