Re: Migration of services - 8. crash reports storage

-- What needs to be done --

We have to decide what to do next with this service.

We will either need to obtain the source code and data of existing records
so that we can migrate the service and then work on improving it. Or we
could implement the server side of the service from scratch, based on the
client side code in tdelibs. Or we can look for a similar service with a
GPL license and the ability to install on our server. In any case, it will
probably take a lot of effort here to make the service useful.

-- More ideas and suggestions?

Do you have any other ideas and suggestions? Do you know of any open source
solutions that could serve our purpose?

Hi Slavek,
given that lot of crash reports are already quite old and that it is always difficult to reach Tim, it probably makes more sense to create a new service on the new tde-box and start from scratch, preparing something more user friendly than the original service.
If there is an open source software that could do the job already, even better.

Cheers
  Michele