Re: Migration of services - 8. crash reports storage

On 2020/12/12 10:58 AM, Slávek Banko via tde-users wrote:
1. Prepare a reverse proxy configuration for the crash report service in
the web server on the tde-box and try to contact Tim to change the address
in the DNS record so that the communication for crash report service is
directed to the tde-box.

In this first phase, requests would be forwarded to the old primary server
as they are now. However, on the web server side of the tde-box we would
deal with issuing certificates.

2. Prepare a new backend for this service. And once we have a replacement
ready for this service, we will be able to easily switch it by changing
the settings of our reverse proxy on tde-box.

Sounds like a good plan to me :-)
Cheers
  Michele