Re: Switch to trinity

On Sunday 03 February 2019 06:39:51 pm William Morder wrote:
> FWIW, I am running Devuan Jessie with Trinity R14.0.6. Most of my issues
> have disappeared since switching to Devuan (and prying myself free of
> systemd). I recommend the netinstall disc, for me it worked better than
> their DVD.

I truly hate to say negative things about anything, but as an FYI Devuan
had/has a bug with unmounting LUKS root partitions (and possibly all
encrypted partitions, but I didn’t test for that after seeing root shutdown
unclean) which will eventually cause file system corruption.  If you’re not
using disk encryption then this doesn’t apply and Devuan works basically just
like Debian.

Best,
Michael