Re: Ton of random units "could not be found"

Lennart Poettering wrote on 12/16/23 7:31 AM:
> Just drop the "--all" from your
> command line.

Unfortunately, there's a stark difference between `systemctl status` and
`systemctl status --all`.  For example, the former just prints a tree
layout.  It tells me if there are any failures but doesn't indicate
which specific units have failed.  The latter, however, actually runs a
`status <unit>` for everything as well.

I'm glad these "could not be found" messages are harmless, the fact they
show up in red though is a bit annoying.  When I find the time, I'll
make a note of which ones seem to be caused by bugs and follow up with
the appropriate maintainer/team.

Thanks all!