Re: Antw: Re: Antw: [EXT] [systemd???devel] starting networking from within single user mode?

On Mon, Nov 14, 2022 at 10:19 AM Michael Chapman <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 14 Nov 2022, Ulrich Windl wrote:
[...]
> Wow! never heard of that option. Is that a kind of target, or what is the mechanism?
> Which of the 196 (man -k systemd | wc -l) systemd-related manual pages would describe it? ;-)

A small correction to my previous email: this particular boot parameter is
actually documented in kernel-command-line(7). It's not implemented by
PID 1 itself.

And it should actually be "systemd.debug_shell" with an underscore, not a
hyphen.

proc_cmdline_key_streq() treats - and _ as identical (behaving like kernel options, I believe).

--
Mantas Mikulėnas