Re: Shut down system after all sshd instances terminate

That works! Thanks so much for the quick response.

I still feel it's a bit unintuitive though. I did find multiple open
issues asking for inhibitors that work with root as well. I think that
would be necessary for an intuitive solution.

Ideally, the following unit file would work:

```
[Unit]
Description=SSH Server for {args.devserver_name} devserver
After=network.target
After=exit.target

[Service]
ExecStart=/usr/sbin/sshd -i
StandardInput=socket
SuccessAction=exit
FailureAction=exit
Inhibit=exit:delay
InhibitDelaySec=infinite
```

This would tell systemd to start a normal exit when the first instance
exits. The Inhibit options tell systemd to delay exit infinitely if
any instance is still running.

For now, your solution is a great alternative.

Daan