Re: Shut down system after all sshd instances terminate

Hi,

you can use Wants= to pull in another service, and then use
StopWhenUnneeded= to make that shutdown after the last sshd@.service
disappears.

So, I guess something like the below:

sshd@.service drop-in:
```
[Unit]
Wants=sshd-running.service
```

sshd-running.service
```
[Unit]
StopWhenUnneeded=true

[Service]
Type=oneshot
RemainAfterExit=yes

# Not sure if SuccessAction works
# probably does but you might need a dummy ExecStart=/sbin/true then
ExecStop=systemctl poweroff
#SuccessAction=exit
```

Benjamin