Re: Data flow is slow

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

El 09-11-2018 a las 1:08, deepan muthusamy escribió:
> I created a session bus as system service. And iam connecting to that
> session bus. My requirement is like this, that's why I'm doing this.@ Simon.

Well..considering that Simon literally wrote the dbus daemon I will
certainly listen to what he is saying on the matter.. So I will repeat
what he said once again.. system services are not part of a session..
when you "start them manually" your shell is.

Unless you start them in a specific manner that places them inside the session. (If I remember earlier threads correctly, and I'm assuming deepan is still working on the same system as before, then this is some sort of an embedded system where everything just uses pid1 as the session manager.)

--
Mantas Mikulėnas