Re: Data flow is slow

El 09-11-2018 a las 1:08, deepan muthusamy escribió:
I created a session bus as system service. And iam connecting to that session bus. My requirement is like this, that's why I'm doing this.@ Simon.

Well..considering that Simon literally wrote the dbus daemon I will certainly listen to what he is saying on the matter.. So I will repeat what he said once again.. system services are not part of a session.. when you "start them manually" your shell is.

There is no test program for this. App2 should return the data to app1 and app1 should show Change in UI. this whole thing taking long time. @ Mantas

I do not know if there is a language barrier or what.. but your posts are not conductive to give you any help whatsoever.. you provide no hard data to look at, error messages, what exactly is taking a crapload of time..