Re: Data flow is slow

I created a session bus as system service. And iam connecting to that session bus. My requirement is like this, that's why I'm doing this.@ Simon.

There is no test program for this. App2 should return the data to app1 and app1 should show Change in UI. this whole thing taking long time. @ Mantas

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018, 11:28 pm Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thu, Nov 8, 2018 at 3:27 PM deepan muthusamy <deepan.m2903@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have two applications. App1 is UI application. App2 is console application.
Both are communicating through Dbus(session). If I press a button in app1, aap2 should receive the data immediately.

 If I start both of them manually , they are working as expected.

If I start as system service, it is taking around 2 minutes for data to reach from app1 to app2.

What can be the possible reasons?

How did you measure this? Can you provide a test program?

--
Mantas Mikulėnas