Re: How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster?

For your hosts where you want to connect conditionally over jumphost
your can use a proxy command that points to a shell script like:

ProxyCommand my-proxy-script %h %p

Then the proxy script would contain something like:

if grep -q ad.work.com /etc/resolve; then
  #direct cionnection
  exec nc $1 $2
fi
exec ssh -T -a jumphost nc $1 $2

Clearly you may need to adjust the check for direct connection. Also
you may add a check that the host is not jumphost to prevent
recurssion...