How do I use ProxyCommand to connect to remote host using shared session enabled by ControMaster?

Hi,

I am trying to connect to remote host using the session that is
enabled my control master. It works fine if I run it from command
line.

# cat ~/.ssh/config
host jumphost
 hostname jumphost.example.net
 ForwardX11 yes
 ControlMaster auto
 ControlPath ~/.ssh/%r@%h:%p

On terminal1

# ssh jumphost

Then go to another terminal

# ssh jumphost -t ssh remotehost

works perfect. I can ssh into remotehost from my laptop through the
same network connection that is shared enabled by the controlmaster.
I am doing it like this because I have no direct network access to
remotehost from my laptop.

However, instead of doing it from command like, now
I am trying to utitlize the ProxyCommand to do the same.

# cat ~/.ssh/config
host jumphost
 hostname jumphost.example.net
 ForwardX11 yes
 ControlMaster auto
 ControlPath ~/.ssh/%r@%h:%p
host remotehost
 hostname remotehost.example.net
 ProxyCommand ssh jumphost -t ssh %h

And I am getting this error
  Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.
  Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated because stdin is not a terminal.
  Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS \\n \\l

So looks like I can see little bit of motd of the remotehost but it
hangs there and I don't get a shell.

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu